WARNING part 2 - this is a grown and sexy blog. I'm going to be graphic so if you're not open minded and able to go with the flow (even laugh a little), please KEEP IT MOVING.
So ever since our last rainfall I've been feeling a bit...frustrated (in the sex department). It's not that I've been sexually deprived for months, and I'm in desperate need for someone to lay on top of me for a while, or even that my period is here (and ladies you know how we get when that time is approaching). I'm just... just....HORNY!
Once again I dared to listen that darn Raheem Devaughn, and I just can't get certain thoughts, feelings, and images out of my head. What is going on with me?
I guess I was hoping that if I blogged this I'd feel better, but I guess not. Argh! Maybe I just need some mind numbing, earth shattering, knee buckling, body shivering, can't get enough until I melt away loving!

No comments:
Post a Comment